Psychiatrist Near Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Mount Pleasant Needs Mental Health Support
· 21% of Mount Pleasant residents 18 years old and older have usually little interest or pleasure in doing things.
· 21% often feel down, depressed, or hopeless.
· 39% of people living here have trouble falling or staying asleep, or sleep too much.
· 50% of people often feel tired or have little energy.
· 21% are bothered by poor appetite or overeating.
· 18% often feel badly about themselves, that they are a failure or have let themselves or their families down.
· 16% have trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching TV.
· 3% have thoughts that they would be better off dead or of hurting themselves in some way.
We’re proud to offer Mount Pleasant and Surrounding Areas the Following Psychiatric Services:
We Accept Insurance and We’re Open Late Because We Care About Our Patients
It’s very important to us that our psychiatric services as accessible as possible. That’s why we offer late hours and we accept insurance. For more information about our pricing, insurance policies or practice policies please read through our Frequently Asked Questions.
Contact Dr. Erik Cantrell, MD at Centerway Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Near Mount Pleasant for all your Psychiatric Needs
Mon – Thu. 9am – 7pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 2pm –6pm
We're Not Far Away! Office Location:
29 Gamecock Ave.
Charleston, SC 29407